Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Thursday 20 November 2008

I confess to great bafflement

Travelling home on the Metro I ran into Dave, a friend to whom I had given the address of this blog. He was kind enough to be quite complimentary about it. However he said that a post he had particularly enjoyed was the one where I had listed my top ten favourite movies. Not only do I have no recollection of ever having made such a list, here or anywhere else, but I can find nothing in my back posts that resembles such a thing. I wonder what it was he saw? And what he'd been drinking when he saw it.

(There you go Dave, a mention in my blog. You have finally achieved the level of fame that you have craved all these years! BTW, I have tried to send you a couple of e-mails that have bounced back to me. There seems to be a problem with your account. Maybe you should try gmail.)

No comments: