Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

scratches head

You know how you hear those half conversations so often when someone is walking along the road talking on a mobile phone?
Well here's half a conversation I heard at the station today.
You can make up your own ideas about the other half.

...
Well take it out of you mouth and hold it in your hand.
...
You can take it with you in the car.
...
OK then keep it in your mouth but don't eat it.
...
Yes, it would make me laugh too.
...

I have no ideas, but it it one of the weirder half conversations that I've ever heard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do actually listen to them as well, many times upon purpose; as most people think that i am a foreign tourist it helps to get close enough.

A wonderful weekend for you.
p.s.: they might have been talking about a lolly-pop.