Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Thursday 29 May 2014

And in the same lesson....

Another activity in this week's game is really easy.
All the student has to do to get the points for his team is make a grammatically correct sentence using one of a group of very common words.

The word in question was "little".

He pointed at his friend and said "My friend has a little brother."

Unfortunately for him I know that "little brother" in Chinese is a slang term for "penis", so I understood exactly why the class was laughing. His face was a picture when I told him that I understood, though his friend's face seemed to indicate that they would be having words after the lesson.