Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 17 October 2010

Yummy

I don't know if men's toilets in the US have condom vending machines in them but most of the ones in the UK do and most of them sell the kind of condom that come with the warning "Caution: For novelty use only. Not a prophylactic."
Flavoured, coloured, oddly-shaped and so on.

I did a double take last night, though, when I spotted one labelled "McCondom". What could it be? Cheesburger flavoured, perhaps? Closer examination of the machine revealed it to be Highland Whisky flavoured, which I'm not convinced is any better.


1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

Ew. I'm told that men's restrooms have such machines . . . at certain places, like around college campuses and bus stops. Sometimes women's rooms have them, too. Whiskey flavored, though? Interesting idea!