Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Monday 6 April 2009

DPRK Update

Well, I'm packed and ready to roll.
Twenty-four hours from now I'll be arriving at the airport with about thirty minutes to go to check-in. The flight leaves at 8:25 and takes about eleven hours. I'm normally not good at sleeping on planes but the timing is at least good so if I can get some sleep I will, at least ,be arriving at a sensible time and maybe even a little refreshed. It's helped by being a direct flight.

There will be posts here while I'm gone telling you where I'm supposed to be on each day and of course there will be photo posts over at my other blog. All of that has been set up in advance. The posts about what actually happens on the trip will all be made when I come back - so that's something for you to look forward to.

For now, I'll say au revoir.

See you around the 19th or 20th April.

2 comments:

Cat Herself said...

Bon Voyage!

Kalleh said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!