Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Missing Scene

Right at the end of Iron Man 3 - at  least at the end of the version I saw last night - there is a scene between a Chinese doctor and a Chinese nurse. They talk as they are scrubbing up and then there is another short scene between them a couple of minutes later.
The scene was in Chinese and not subtitled.
This morning I downloaded a copy to take a look at the subtitles.
Not only were there no subtitles, there was no scene. It was gone. Disappeared.

I wonder if it was put in solely for the Chinese cut of the movie. 

Downloading it did do one good thing though. It let me see the post credits scene. In Chinese cinemas they always seem to stop the movie as soon as the credits start so that scenes during or after the credits are never shown.