Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 18 January 2014

Found Property

Turns out that I did get my camera back after all. And quite a saga it seems to have been.
The taxi driver found the camera and remembered his only foreign fare of the day but had no idea how to find me.
He checked through the pictures for a clue and found one that he recognised as school eight.
He didn't know anyone with children at school eight but one of his friends did.
Via that friend he got the camera to a parent of a school eight pupil, though not in my class.
The pupil contacted a pupil in my class who contacted a teacher from my year who took possession of the camera.
He then called the school administrator who called my administrator who retrieved the camera and delivered it to me.

So I have my camera again.