Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 19 March 2010

Daft Question, Great Answer

I was at a compulsory training day yesterday. There was one good session but for the most part it was the usual kind of rubbish. One of the sessions was on "Stretch and Challenge" which turned out not to be, as I had half-expected, an aerobics lesson but a session about stretching and challenging students.

They started with one of those bits of training nonsense we see so often. They gave everyone a Post-it note and told us to write on it our "expectations of the session". One of my colleagues, who I suspect wasn't taking it all as seriously as they hoped, wrote, "To achieve Nirvana and divine harmony*."

I wish I'd written that.

No comments: