Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Thursday 5 January 2012

China: About those oranges

You may have wondered in the previous post why I was handing out oranges.
It's very simple.
On my last day of teaching I was given a crate of oranges - 96 in total - as a Christmas gift from the school. I have no idea why they do this or why they think it's a good idea but every teacher in the school had a crate - including Mike who doesn't like oranges so I have ended up with 192. I decided that I'd give some away as there is no possibility that I can eat them before they start going bad.

Simple.