Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Fwd: [The World Through A Lens] MIA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bob Hale <robertjhale@gmail.com>
Date: 26 August 2012 10:09
Subject: [The World Through A Lens] MIA
To: robertjhale@gmail.com


I know that I haven't blogged much during my summer break in the UK
and that may not change for a few weeks.
Tomorrow I start the long and wearying trek back to Bayin. As it
invloves three flights and combined layovers of sixten hours I expect
it will be rather tiring.
I also have to move to a new apartment and, here's where the computer
issue comes in, I don't know how long it will take to get a new
computer set up. Last time it was three weeks. So if I'm MIA for a
while, don't be alarmed.
Normal servic will be resumed as soon as possible.

--
Posted By Bob Hale to The World Through A Lens on 8/26/2012 10:09:00 AM