Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

A Blackbird Sings

The second small stones anthology, "A Blackbird Sings", will be available shortly. Now I'd be misleading if I said you should buy it because it contains my work. It does, but that's misleading nonetheless. It contains a single piece of my work which consists of a grand total of twenty words. So if you don't want to buy it because it's me, then why should you buy it?

Good question.

You should buy it because it's full of tiny observations about the world we live in from all sorts of writers. The brief was, as in the previous collection, to write things that are short, perfect reflections of our everyday experiences and they writers manage to do just that. Every piece, selected from thousands by the editors -Fiona Robyn & Kaspalita Thompson-, is a small polished gem of writing.

 

So where can you get it?

You can pre-order it from Amazon right now and on the 1st November, for one day only, the Kindle edition will be free to download. As soon as I have a link to buy the book I will post it here.

Meanwhile don't forget that my own books, which actually contain considerably more than twenty of my words, can be found by visiting

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Robert_Hale_travel_and_poetry

They are also available from Amazon though I'd prefer you to visit the publisher directly on the link.