Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 22 December 2013

Thailand and Laos 1998 - An explanation

It hadn't occurred to me that people might read these posts without noticing the "1998" in the title until a friend asked me about my recent injuries. I was puzzled. I'd had no recent injuries so I didn't know what she was talking about.
When I asked it became clear that she was talking about the "recent" injuries in 1998.

So let me explain.

I tried a month or so ago to access my old web page only to discover that it's no longer there. The excellent waybackmachine  will however let me recover the content which I am posting here a bit at a time so that there is a current record of the stuff that has disappeared.

Any heading with a place and a date is likely to be just such a reposting.

Sorry for any confusion. I'll include an explanation at the top of any similar posts.