Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Plaster is off

Well, that's the good news. After eight weeks the plaster is off and my kneecap is fully healed. Te bad news is that after eight weeks without bending my leg every movement is agony. I had my first session on the machine that alternately bends and straightens my leg for an hour and that was agony too. I have nine more sessions before I have to get on a plane and sit with my legs bent for two hours. I expect that will be agony too. Can't write too much now. I'm off for a cup of tea then the second physio session.