They really want me to go.
And with that in mind, apparently they have a new plan.
Now keep in mind that I only got
the plaster off my leg four days ago and that it stiffens up very
quickly if I sit with my leg bent causing me a lot of pain.
Here's the plan.
1. Train at 8 pm to Lanzhou - 2 hours seated
2. Train at 11:35 pm to Xi-An - hard seat, no sleepers available - 8 hour journey
3. Car to Xi-AN airport - 1 hour - seated
4. Flight to Guilin - about 2 hours - seated
5. Car to Yangshuo - about 90 minutes seated
And then I take a walking tour of the town.
Walk? They'll be lucky if I can stand.
6 hours ago