Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 13 July 2012

Don't Touch That Dial (or Click Those Links)

I have just, for the first time in a year, had a chance to actually look at my blog, as opposed to posting blind, by email.
And I see that some things on the last couple have posts have linking on them.
I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE.
It's third party spam and I don't know how to get rid of it.
I HATE SPAMMERS. You don't want to know what I'd do to them in whichever pit of hell they should be consigned to.
Whatever is putting those links on is beyond my control. I have only very limited access to my blog from China and even here in England can't figure out how to stop this.

So here's the deal. I can't do anything much about ti but my advice is this.

I DO NOT LINK FROM MY BLOG.
NEVER.
SO IF THERE ARE LINKS THEY AREN'T MINE.

DON'T CLICK THEM.

Sorry but that's about all I can do for now.