Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Monday 17 March 2014

...continued

And it just gets worse.

Turned on in my apartment were the living room light and the fridge. I put on an egg to boil. In the time it took to boil an egg the fuse tripped three times. I can use the low power appliances like lights or computer but anything that draws any higher power - cooker, kettle, water heater, iron etc blows the fuse in minutes. This can't be right. My administrator's response was "Well, you had the chance to move."

Indeed I did, to an apartment so dark and dingy that a mole wouldn't have wanted to live there.

I am promised that an electrician will come tomorrow. Let's hope so.