Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 21 March 2014

The Eagle Has Landed

...or rather the Ghost Ship has docked. I just took delivery of 96 cans of Adnams Ghost Ship sent to me at a very reasonable price and with no delivery charge from my mate Jeff who keeps the London Tavern bar in Yangshuo, a bar that may have no cellar but makes up for it with the perfectly splendid range of English bottled beers.
And yesterday I saw, and bought, a nice, old-fashioned, dimpled and handled pint pot to drink it from.

(For those following the saga of my electrical systems, an electrician came and did something. He must have been a good one, he had a boiler suit and a screwdriver.

At the moment stuff seems to be working. As long as the fridge works for all that beer.)