Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Poster Boy


It seems that I am the poster boy for BABSSCo (The British Association of Boarding School Short Courses) this year. This picture is taken from the contents page of their new brochure. I'm the one on the left. There is another version of the same picture inside which, though smaller is in landscape rather than portrait format. I won't reproduce it because, oh boy, does it make me look fat!

2 comments:

john_am said...

"i'm the one on the left" - glad you clarified that Bob :-)

Anonymous said...

Darling Bob
There were no other contenders!!!!
Love Barbara....BABSSCo Sales and Marketing Manager