Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 29 May 2009

A little walk

I spent this morning chasing my tail in a frustrating attempt to get some computer problems I've been having resolved. Eventually, after a promise of some action from my ISP, I gave up, put my camera in my pocket and went for a walk.
I live in the middle of what my old geography teacher used to call the "West Midlands Conurbation". I've never thought of it as especially pretty or scenic, but, if you choose your route carefully, you can, even here, get away from the roads and traffic. Here are a few of the pictures I took. More will be appearing sometime soon on my other blog.
The interesting thing about these pictures is that at no point in the hour and a half that I was walking was I ever more than about a minute away from a main road.







1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

Lovely scenes. Every city has something of greenspace, one hopes.