Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 26 September 2009

Alice all over the place

They are really testing out the limits of my willingness to collect every version of Alice in Wonderland that I can lay my hands on. I've commented before on how much sounds wrong, on paper at least, about Tim Burton's forthcoming version. There is also a new ballet version set for this year and, apparently in production, a television version that sounds only marginally less free and easy with the story than the Tim Burton one.

Now, on top of all this, pushing the envelope of my collecting even further, there is, I learn, to be a Bollywood version. (See also here.)

No comments: