Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Flashforward

So.
Everyone in the world passes out simultaneously for two minutes and seventeen seconds.
In that time they all experience visions of their lives six months in the future.

Why do I get the uncomfortable feeling that I wouldn't actually be able to tell the difference?

2 comments:

goofy said...

dude you're scaring me.

Bob Hale said...

For any particular reason?
I assume,as it came from the US in the first place, you are familiar with the TV series Flashforward.

I watched episode one and my post pretty much sumarises the whole plot.

And my comment would probably be true for about ninety per cent of the human race for whom the future is ver like the present which is very like the past.

ANd I'n scaring myself now.