Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 4 October 2009

A brief apology

You may have noticed that my posts have fallen off a bit lately. This is a combination of two factors. First of all September was, as it always is, preceded by August. September had a scant 18 posts while August had a record-breaking 60. For most of August I was working away in Harrow with a lot of time on my hands and a couple of ongoing projects and that boosted the post-count a lot.
Added to that we have that the last four weeks have been the start of a new academic year, by far the busiest time of year for teachers.
The workload is easing a bit now so, providing I have anything to say, the post count should rise again.
Normal service will be resumed.
Eventually.

No comments: