Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Monday 12 October 2009

Not what I'd call great

I went to get some money from the ATM this morning. Displayed on the ATM was the message - "Great Current Account Interest Rates". This is a rather interesting message given that over the last year the interest rate on that particular account has fallen from over 4% to under 0.5% and that only a few days ago I received a letter from the bank telling me that it was being "reduced" to 0%.

They have, however, changed the name from a "High Interest Current Account" to just a "Current Account".

Apart from the need to pay things by direct debit I might as well keep that money in a box under the bed. I wonder how long it will be before they "reduce" it further and start charging me a fee to look after my money.

No comments: