Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 10 October 2009

35 ??????????

Ah, my technophobia is back. Or so I will probably be told.
I've just seen an advert for a new electric razor. It has thirty five settings for variable stubble length. This may well be the most ridiculous technological innovation I have ever encountered. I'll just about accept that some men leave a stubble on their chins out of some strange sense of "style" but thirty five different stubble lengths? Clearly the quest for new ways to sell old things has reached new heights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After spending years and money going to get my hair cut, decided to do it on my own, using a shaver with five possibilities of length, however use only one, maybe a bit longer when my son will be old enough to get his hair cut by me.

A wonderful week for you.