Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 11 October 2009

Gotta Take Care

I've just come back into the living room to find my father cursing me in between washing his mouth out with cold water. The trouble is that he rarely listens to things I tell him. Things like "DON'T PUT THIS CHILLI SAUCE ON YOUR SANDWICHES."
There are two bottle of chilli sauce in the cupboard. One, at the front, is a lightly spiced barbecue sauce that is for sandwiches. The other, tucked away at the back is a small bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce. For those who don't know this is a sauce for cooking. One small drop is enough for quite a large pot of chilli.
His sausage sandwich had a good tablespoonful of the stuff on it.

Fortunately he spit it out without swallowing and only burned the inside of his mouth so there's no permanent harm done but I don't suppose it's a mistake he'll make again.

No comments: