Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 19 February 2010

It was a favour after all

In a way the decision of the chains to go head to head with Disney over Alice in Wonderland has done me a favour. I know that Cineworld has now backed down and said they will show it but it's too late, I've decided that as there is an IMAX cinema about fifteen minutes walk from my work I will go to the opening day showing at three O'clock - I finish early on Fridays. I've booked my ticket and I shall be there at least an hour before it starts to try to get a good seat.
This will be the first of this latest generation of 3D films that I've seen, though a long time ago I saw an IMAX presentation of an underwater documentary.

No comments: