Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

They keep on proving me wrong!

When the Ofsted was over the principal of the college announced that there would be a party to celebrate. (Presumably to celebrate our success but the official results aren't out yet.)
I'm a well-known killjoy when it comes to office parties and at the time I remarked that I could think of nothing more ghastly than going to a party with the Senior Management.

And then they go and add a karaoke just to prove me wrong.

No comments: