Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Monday 28 June 2010

Public Service Announcement

On my "Forthcoming Attractions" post my friend David Love has posted a comment. In case you don't read the comments here it is again.

I'll do a deal. I'll let you show me yours on Thursday August 26th if I can show you mine on Thursday July 29th at the Brewood Acoustic Music club. Admission charge likely to be pretty much the same or perhaps one pound more just to keep up the quality threshold. All you've got to do is find Brewood Cricket Club. More info at http://brewoodacousticmusic.co.uk/whats-on
 I can't go but if anyone is in the area I'd recommend giving it a look. I've been listening to Dave's music since we were at school, far too many years ago to count, and it always makes me smile. (Sometime's it makes me laugh, but let's not be too critical. :) )

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

No comments: