Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Bilston Voices

Well I can't be there for the fairly obvious reason that I'm thousands of miles away in China. That shouldn't stop anyone else going though and it certainly shouldn't prevent anyone reading a review. Gary Longden has kindly provided one for you at

http://garylongden.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/bilston-voices-metro-cafe-church-st-bilston/

I rcommend both that you read it and that you attend the next one if you didn't manage to get to this one.

(assuming of course that you aren't just as far away as I am.)