Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Guarantee

In my last post on China I mentioned that we were given gifts of mooncake and quilts. I thought you might like to share, and marvel at, the guarantee that accompanied the quilt.

"Department of the cards have no time to ensure that the product quality of the full responsibility. And since the date of purchase within ten days, if a product is found to be material or production process by virtue of defective cards, please buy to the original location, free of charge, the replacement of new products, due to man-made damage to the product, not the scope of the commitment."

Looks like a machine translation to me.