Saturday, 24 September 2011
China: Teachers' Day Photos
So the pictures in this post have, rather obviously, been submitted to various efects and alterations. I hope you enjoy them.
They are, in order
1) Some of the students in one of my Senior classes.
2) People at their morning exercises in the park.
3) A panorama of the 3000 kids in the school - you simply must click on this and look at the larger image!
4) The school, in all it's brand spanking new radiant glory.
5) Performers at the Festival.
6) An old boy does his impression of a Chinese Liberace.
7) My flat mate gets roped in to perform with the kids in a rendition of "Doe, a deer"
8) Dancing, traditional...
9) ...and modern
10) Some of my colleagues at the second gigantic banquet in one day.
11) And the KTV (That's Chinese karaoke) experience that followed.