Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 16 December 2012

Dreaming

It's probably just an after-effect of the terrible cold I've had for the last couple of weeks, but I had a night of the most weirdly depressing dreams ever.

It started with me standing in the drive of my old house, realising that it's no longer part of my life and walking away.

It continued with me walking through completely deserted streets looking in through the windows of houses where happy families were all eating lunch together.

It progressed to me searching through a ruined castle for something without really knowing what.

And, weirdest of all, it finished with me being led by a rabbit into a cornfield where there was a baby rabbit on a drip in a hospital bed.

Anybody know the Chinese for "psychiatrist"?