Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Thursday 10 October 2013

The Way Back

Indexing my various posts about travel made me think of my old web site where many more of my travel adventures had been documented. So I went to take a look.

It's gone. Deleted from the web, presumably by the service owner as it hasn't been accessed in so long.

I have mixed feelings about this but for you it is something of a boon. It means that I will be using Waybackmachine to retrieve some of that old travel writing and repost it here in this blog. And I will begin later today with the first part of my trip to Thailand and Laos in 1998.