Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 19 December 2014

Recycled From Facebook: Not Missing The Christmas TV

Sometimes I am glad I'm not in England.
And having looked at an article that lists the pick of the Christmas TV, this is one of those times. Call me picky if you like but with Strictly Come Dancing, Paul O'Grady and Miranda all on Christmas Day I can safely do without it. Granted that there is Doctor Who but there is also Call The Midwife and Downton Abbey. Of course there is the repeat of Still Open All Hours which is worthwhile enough in its way but is, all the same, a repeat. So, on the whole, I'm really rather happy to be somewhere that isn't England and to be missing all the Christmas treats on TV.