Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 2 January 2009

Alices in Wonderland: Part 9

You know, I used to think my Googling skills were pretty good but, when it comes to finding information about the various foreign illustrators of Alice, it seems I'm not as good as I thought. This for example is an illustration of Alice, sitting forlornly under the glass table, by Dagmar Berkova. Apart from the fact that she is an illustrator (obviously, she illustrated one of the French copies of Alice that I have) and the supposition, based on the name, that she is Scandinavean, I know nothing. As ever any further information would be deeply appreciated (though previous appeals have met only silence.)

No comments: