Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Happy Birthday


Today is the birthday of that fellow who wrote the book I've been posting about for all this time. Happy Birthday Charles Lutwidge Dodgson.


1 comment:

Kalleh said...

I've been reading those posts from time to time. I remember when we were in England, we were at a great museum (not sure which one) where we learned a lot about Alice in Wonderland and Mr. Dodgson. I still have a brochure from that museum on my bulletin board at work.