Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Monday 1 June 2009

Alices In Wonderland: Part 47

Another witness is the cook.


Again, this illustration comes from a Japanese edition where I am unable to translate the edition details. The artist, once again according to the helpful shop assistant in the bookshop in Kuala Lumpur, is called Zeng Ming Xiang. I spent quite some time in the shop, Isetan (Kinokuniye Japanese Books), assisted by a Mister Teng, looking for eastern editions and managed to find several. The challenge of buying Alice editions in countries where I don't speak the language is actually rather an enjoyable one.

No comments: