Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Another Snow Day

Ah, it's that time of year again when we get our annual bit of snow and the country closes. More specifically, and for people like me more importantly, the schools and colleges all close. As at this time last year, I took the advantage of the combination of a day off, a lot of snow and glorious sunny conditions to go out and take a few exceptionally misleading photographs around Bilston and Coseley. I say they are misleading because anyone looking at my pictures would think that I live in some beautiful rural backwater whereas in fact I live in the heart of the urban Midlands.
It's all just a matter of pointing your camera in the right direction.

Those who also follow my photography blog will see the pick of the crop in due course. These are the second, but nonetheless quite good, selection.







No comments: