Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 23 January 2010

How and why

I'm sitting here in the living room, doing some work on the laptop and my Dad is watching TV. At the moment he is watching it by watching two minutes of Cromwell (starring Richard Harris) and then two minutes of Police Academy 3, then two minutes of the World Indoor Bowls Championship, then two minutes of Little Women (the 1994 version) then back to Cromwell to start the cycle again.
This channel hopping drives me crazy and I have no idea how he does it.
Nor why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems to be a thing commen to many people, as over here in Athens, I do know countless people who behave the same way.
For me - I am not watching TV anymore for more than two years now, and am feeling very good.
Please have a nice Sunday.