Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 13 April 2013

35 Days: 13 April-Poem #1 - Bubbles

 

Sometimes I think there is no surface to be breached;

that the ocean is infinite above me and infinite below me.

Sometimes I think there is no destination to be reached;

that the future and the past alike have naught to show me.

Sometimes I think that every word of meaning in the world,

is a word that other voices have already spoken.

Sometimes I think these bubbles that enclose our lives-

these surface tension spheres - cannot be burst or broken.

Sometimes I think these random, dancing interactions

as we jostle side by side have deeper matter.

But sometimes I think we are no more than teeming water

in which the bubbles touch only briefly, and then scatter.