Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 13 April 2013

Stalled

I have stalled on my poetry writing recently so I am doings a new project 35 days – 35 poems. It's one of those writing exercises people do to get unblocked.

To this end I have done a random search for stock images on the internet and picked, more or less at random 35 of them. For the next 35 days I will be selecting an image a day and writing a poem inspired by it. The images are intentionally diverse and hopefully will produce some good new work.

As the images are only there to kick of my mental processes the final results may have little or nothing obvious in the way of connection with them. So the poems will be presented here without the images.

If you already have my email please feel free to comment. If not, sorry. Comments are closed on the blog for reasons already mentioned.


The next post will be poem #1.