Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Another Blogger Question

It seems a number of readers found their way here by hitting the "Next Blog" button, something I often do myself. Does anyone know how blogger decides which blogs to present on this button? Sometimes I get an endless stream of foreign language blogs, sometimes I get mainly personal journals. Last night I hit five poetry blogs in a row (and very good they were too, I subscribed to all of them).
Obviously what's happened is that for a time my blog has been coming up on the next blog button and some of the people who have stumbled across it have found it worth bookmarking but why did it suddenly start showing up there.

The ways of blogger are an eternal mystery to me.

(Incidenatally, I'd love it if blogger introduced a way to restrict the next blogs to one language.)

1 comment:

Kristan Mensch said...

Actually, I remember that your blog came up in the middle of a stream of cooking and recipe blogs, haha. I have no idea why it directed me to them.