Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Sunday 15 November 2009

Hi, whoever you are.

According to Google Analytics I've had a bit of a surge in readership in the last couple of days. I never know how they calculate these things so I don't want to put too much trust in it but if you are a new reader then can I just say thank you and please stick around. And feel free to leave comments, even if they are only to say "Hi".
If photography interests you there is also my photoblog and for a longer travel piece my unpublished book. Both are linked at the side of the page.

You might also like to take a look at some of the older posts. There is rather a lot about travel, quite a bit of poetry and lots and lots of pictures by different artists who have illustrated ALice in Wonderland.

Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments: