Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Anybody feeling generous?

Apparently Pat McInally is selling his collection of children's literature. Among the items for sale is Alice Liddell's own copy of Through The Looking Glass. Sale estimate is $150,000 (£90,000).

I'd just like to point out that Christmas is just around the corner. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

i came here via the 'next blog' button. when I have the time I like to randomly see what others are writing about.

Bob Hale said...

Thanks Heather.

It seems that this growth in my hits is all just random coincidence. There's a lot to be said for random coincidence.