Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 21 November 2009

I have to ask

I seem to have a new follower called SBCHRISG.
I can't help noticing that this name contains SBC and Chris. So are you a Chris who works with me a South Birmingham College or is the name merely an unlikely coincidence?

If you are then does that mean I have to mind my "p"s and "q"s in future to make sure I say nothing too contentious? I have previously had only one regular SBC reader and he doesn't work for us any more. (He may still be reading though. Hi Pete. You seem to have stopped sneezing.)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry to say I am not the man you think I am. Wow, the last time I said that I was in the back of. a police cruiser and I was the man they were looking for. I'm just a passerby that stumbled upon your stuff; enjoy it I do. Don't let my presence sway you from your natural progression. I won't mind your "p"s and "q"s if you dont...

Chris

deardemonalcohol.blogspot.com

Bob Hale said...

Don't be sorry. Passers-by are always welcomed warmly. I hope that I can go on entertaining you.