Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Last Post?

Well. It's come around much quicker than I ever thought it would. It feels that way, anyway. The six weeks of summer school have come and gone in the blink of an eye and in only five days I head for China to start my new life.
At the moment I really have no idea whether this blog will continue because I have no idea if my email posts will work from there or not. I will certainly be blogging in some form or another and I hope it will be here, so don't go away. It may take me a while to get sorted out.

Meanwhile the eagle-eyed among you may have noticed that there is a note at the top of the page that says comments are now disabled. I know that I won't have blogger administrative functions in China so I've turned off comments. Sorry if you had something urgent to say but there really isn't much choice.

I woke up this morning feeling rather nervous at the prosect. I've been really busy for six weeks so I haven't had time to be nervous but today all classes have finished, I had nothing to do and finally started to get the shakes. I'm sure it will be fine. It will most certainly be different.

Keep watching. I will be back.

Bob