Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 28 February 2009

Alices In Wonderland: Part 31

This illustration is from the other edition that I have by Rene Cloke. You will see just how different the styles are and why I'm confused that she seems to have illustrated it twice in such diverse fashion. I really would be grateful for information answering this question if any body has any.

Alice eventually gets fed up of the tea party and leaves. As she looks back she sees the March Hare and the Mad Hatter trying to stuff the dormouse into a teapot.

3 comments:

Susan L said...

I am curious, is this a life long obsession?

Bob Hale said...

Pretty much.
I have several hundred different editions.

Ria Uhlig said...

She did it twice. Look at this picture: http://www.stellabooks.com/shop/see_stock_photo.php?StockNumber=588490