Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Saturday 14 March 2009

Mini-rant

One of my colleagues covered my group today. The lesson was a practice reading exam. I've railed and ranted against it before so I won't bother right now. What I will say is that my colleague came round to my point of view, that the paper is just plain ridiculous. She actually remarked that she felt she couldn't have passed it, not because she has problems with English but because the whole concept and design of the paper is unworkable.

See, told you so!

No comments: