Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Forthcoming Attractions

Not only will I be appearing at Bilston Voices on 26th August (Cafe Metro, Bilston, 7:30) but I also received the news yesterday that two pieces of my writing will be appearing in the new Wolverhampton Writers anthology out in September. As soon as I know where, when and how they will be available I will post the info here. Supplies are sure to be limited.
For anyone likely to be in the area for the reading on 26th, I'm intending to do a set featuring some of the poems from the House On the Rock series and some others about other museums that I have visitied. There may even be one so brand new that I haven't written it yet, about the Saatchi galery.

No comments: