Blog News

1. Comments are still disabled though I am thinking of enabling them again.

2. There are now several extra pages - Poetry Index, Travel, Education, Childish Things - accessible at the top of the page. They index entires before October 2013.

3. I will, in the next few weeks, be adding new pages with other indexes.

Friday 3 December 2010

Circular

There were problems on the Metro this morning caused by a burst water main flooding one of the tunnels.
This afternoon I decided to find out before going home what the current state was.
I checked the website but could find no information. Clicking the link for problems caused by the weather took me to a page that was last updated early this morning. Clicking the further information link took me to a page that was last updated on the 6th October. Eventually I found the customer service number for Centro and called that. They told me that they don't operate the service and gave me the customer service number for National Express who do operate the service. I rang it. An automated menu system told me to press one for travel information.
I pressed one. A recorded message told me that this was the wrong number for travel information and that I should check the website.

I know that the problem was outside their control but surely this farcical run around is something they could fix.

1 comment:

David Love said...

Is there anyone at Centro/National Express to whom this could be forwarded. Someone very senior? They won't take any notice but with any luck you could mildly irritate them by taking up twenty seconds of their life.

As you will appreciate I have a vested interest in this but can't be bothered to do my own dirty work.

David